For those who start in R:
– First, install R : http://cran.rstudio.com
– Second and most important, install RStudio: http://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
– Third, work always with RStudio. Provides a user interface quite similar to Matlab, and is very easy to use.
– Fourth, do this free online course: https://www.coursera.org/course/rprog
(the more energetics can do the complete series: https://www.coursera.org/specialization/jhudatascience/1?utm_medium=listingPage)
– Fifth, here you have reference information:
but in the web you have tons of information about R.
– The last point, when you look up for information on google about R, use always R written as [R], otherwise you won’t have very useful results…..